Monday 19th September 2022 – ALL Year 3 applicants for Year 5 entry
Tuesday 20th September 2022 – Year 5 applicants for Year 7 entry
Wednesday 21st September 2022 – Year 5 applicants for Year 7 entry
Thursday 22nd September 2022 – ALL Years 6-9 applicants for Years 8-11 entry
* Tests are scheduled daily with FIVE sessions to choose from, and each session can only take NINE (9) students.
* Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly if you cannot fit in the designated dates.
* Payment is made at the end of the test booking process online. Registration is ONLY valid if the payment is made in FULL.
Friday, 9 September 2022
* Please use computer to register your IDAT account and book your test.
You MUST pre-trial the Secure 360 home test setting prior to your scheduled test time. Failure to connect test and proctoring devices as instructed, will negate test results. Please click to pre-trial the Secure 360 home test setting. Try it now
Watch Secure 360 instruction video
FAQs:Click here open FAQS
For any technical questions, please contact the IDAT team as soon as possible.
1. Results of the test will ONLY be disclosed to Tintern Grammar School. There is NO SHARING OF RESULTS. Therefore, you MUST nominate Tintern Grammar as the school you are applying for when you are booking the test. Fail to do so may invalid your test result.
2. All applicants MUST ALSO complete the online Tintern Grammar scholarship application form. Please email the scholarship application form, together with any supporting documents to email@example.com.
3. All music and performing arts auditions will take place from 4-7 October 2022 at Tintern Grammar. Details of an audition time will be advised after applications close.
4. You MUST enter the test page within 30 minutes after your scheduled test starts, otherwise, your test will be cancelled.
© Copyright © 2020 International Diagnostic &Admissions Test. ABN: 69 630 713 487